Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tool #7

This has been a very difficult tool. I think I say that about all of them. :( Creating the video was a lot of fun, but getting it to post to my blog was aggravating. Once I posted it, I decided to edit the comment section which I hi-lighted, but it deleted the whole post.
Several teachers at my school are already experts with this tool and I hope my skills will improve so that I can produce the presentations I've seen at SOE. I would like to use this tool to make a presentation of my students working in the classroom so the parents could see how they learn. I think a great video to make would be of students demonstrating making good choices and following school rules. Seeing their classmates and themselves on film being responsible students would be very powerful.

3 comments:

http:/technofit.blogspot.com said...

Hi Karen, What a great effort you made in creating your video! I loved it. What a beautiful family you have. And then the song...it is one of my most favorite songs in whole world. It was a great combination. Way to go!

It was a frustration for me as well getting my video posted. Enjoyed making the video though as you said. Enjoy the rest of your tools. It will go quickly.

Lorna Barth said...

Hey Girlfriend!
I really liked your video and you did a great job with putting the whole blog together. It's really easy on the eyes and easy to find things. I haven't looked at any other blogs at SOE, but I am going to now.
You're a natural at this because you have an artistic background!
Lorna

Miss Noonan said...

Hey Karen!
Love your video, your gkids are really cute! I hope you're having a great summer, I'll see you in a few weeks...duh dum dum!