Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reflections

Oh my goodness, is it over? Seriously, this has been a great learning experience. As one who has not had much time for surfing the net, I was blown away by the amount of material, good and bad, that is available. I loved exploring all the sites and applications. Some of my favorite tools are: Flickr Creative Commons, Mappr, WorditOut, and especially the Digital Storytelling. The Google Reader will be very handy.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I know my students will benefit from podcasts about classroom expectations or good character traits that they have starred in.
Becoming more familiar with these 11 tools will open up endless possibilities for more interesting and engaging activities from which my students can benefit.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Look at you, Techie one. Celebrate that you are done Woo Hoo :)

Karen said...

Glad you made it Karen! Yes, there is a lot out there. remember, just focus on incorporating one or two of these tools in the beginning! Happy too that youare going to keep blogging and practicing! Nice to meet you today!

S.Malget said...

Way to go!! I'm so proud of you. I know that the things that you've learned will benefit you, your colleagues, and especially your students! Keep learning!

aLove said...

1) I'm loving your blog!
2) It is insightful to read this since we are about to be on the same team and you know I'll need help with the little ones. Can't wait!